City of Frederick City of Frederick 21703 Real Estate Statistics February 2015 February 2015
provided by The Highland Group. City of Frederick real estate Statistics February 2014 have been published by MRIS*.
Here are the highlights for the 21703 zip codes in the City of Frederick:
- Average Sale Price: $200,400 compared to $220,100 last year, -9%
- Average Single-family home: $252,800, -22%, Avg. attached home: $171,900, -6%.
- Median Sale Price: $185,000 compared to $195,000 last year, -5%
- 17 Homes sold compared to 27 last year, -37%.
- Average days was 67 days compared to 63 last year
- Sellers got 95% of list price compared to 97% last year
There are 133 active listings in the 21703 zip code, up 55% from 86 listings last year at this time. The inventory is holding steady, we are currently looking at a 4 -5 month absorption rate. 50 homes went under contract in last month, with a total of 86 under contract waiting to close.
To see a visual presentation of Frederick County Real Estate Statistics for Februar:
Real estate statistics are just a snapshot of year-over-year numbers, and don’t tell the full story. Contact Us for the full story.
*MRIS – Mid-Atlantic Regional Information System – These statistics are not guaranteed but are considered accurate.
Contact Chris Highland to see homes for sale in Frederick