City of Frederick 21702 Real Estate Statistics September 2014
provided by The Highland Group. City of Frederick real estate Statistics September 2014 have been published by MRIS*.
Here are the highlights for the 21702 zip codes in the City of Frederick:
- Average Sale Price: $247,500 compared to $269,800 last year, -8%
- Average Single-family home: $304,700, Avg. detached home: $176,200
- Median Sale Price: $239,900 compared to $230,000 last year, +4%
- 45 Homes sold compared to 34 last year, +32%.
- Average days on market is 62 days compared to 40 last year
- Sellers got 96% of list price compared to 94% last year
There are 185 active listings in the 21702 zip code, compared to 145 last year. The inventory is increasing to a normal market. We are currently looking at a 4-5 month absorption rate. 56 homes went under contract in September, indicating that October will be an active month.
Real estate statistics are just a snapshot of year-over-year numbers, and don’t tell the full story. Contact Us for the full story.
*MRIS – Mid-Atlantic Regional Information System – These statistics are not guaranteed but are considered accurate.
Contact Chris Highland to see homes for sale in the City of Frederick