City of Frederick 21703 Real Estate Statistics September 2014
provided by The Highland Group. City of Frederick real estate Statistics September 2014 have been published by MRIS*.
Here are the highlights for the 21703 zip codes in the City of Frederick:
- Average Sale Price: $240,300 compared to $252,700 last year, -5%
- Average Single-family home: $291,400, Avg. attached home: $207,500
- Median Sale Price: $228,500 compared to $225,000 last year, +2%
- 46 Homes sold compared to 34 last year, +35%.
- Average days on market was the down slightly, 48 days compared to 51 last year
- Sellers got 96% of list price compared to 95% last year
There are 157 active listings in the 21703 zip code, up a huge 76% from 81 listings last year at this time. The inventory is increasing, we are currently looking at a 4 -5 month absorption rate. 47 homes went under contract in August, with a total of 80 under contract waiting to close.
11% of homes sold in August were cash transactions. This is approaching the normal 7-9%.
Real estate statistics are just a snapshot of year-over-year numbers, and don’t tell the full story. Contact Us for the full story.
*MRIS – Mid-Atlantic Regional Information System – These statistics are not guaranteed but are considered accurate.
Contact Chris Highland to see homes for sale in the Historic District