New Stores and Restaurants in Historic Frederick
In the last year, several new stores and restaurants have opened in downtown Frederick. Always a good sign that the economy is on the mend! Here are a few new businesses: (be sure to like them on Facebook for the latest news and specials.)
- South Market Sandwich Shop Company, (opened today!) 105 . Market Street.
- Market Street Fusion 41 S Market St, is a new restaurant that just opened in 2015. According to food blogger, Tara, at Lace and Grace, the signature cocktails are amazing. Here’s the Market Street Fusion Facebook Page.
- Glory Doughnuts, 244 E. Church Street, Like the Facebook Page for irresistible pictures of beautiful treats!
- Le Parc Bistro 207 W Patrick St, Le Parc Bistro on Facebook
- Rex’s Downtown Grill 57 E Patrick St. Wings, burgers, sandwiches. Rex’s Downtown Grill Facebook
- Reina Modern Latin Bistro 129 N Market Street, on Facebook (Zagat Rated)
- That Hummus Place, 106 S. Market St. Vegetarian and Vegan. Like them on Facebook.
Special: Help a Culinary Student Out:
200 Monroe Restaurant provides Frederick Community College’s culinary arts students a place to learn and practice their skills. They serve the public under the Executive Chef and Maitre d’ instructors. They will be open in April and May, then again in October and December. Learn more on the FCC Website. or call 301-624-2768.
- Citizen Frederick, a new men’s clothing store, has opened a barber shop this winter. Call for an appointment: You can also shop from their website, or from their Facebook page.
- Serenity Natural Health Center 250 E 6th St, Holistic and Alternative Health. Like their Facebook Page for the latest health tips and news.
- Paws in the City 15 . Carroll St, formerly Two Paws Up. Pet parents in Frederick will be happy to know they still have a place to go. Like their Facebook page for info.
- Urban Vape 343 N. Market St. Like their Facebook page for updates.
- Gravel & Grind Bike Shop and Artisan Coffee Shop at 124 South Carroll St. Gravel & Grind on Facebook
Hope you’re all enjoying the (finally!) amazing spring weather in downtown Frederick!